What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc… The purpose of a cookie is to adapt Web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by a site would be significantly diminished. To find more information about how to remove them, disable them, etc…, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This fights spam.
- _wordpress_test_cookie. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the web.
- PHPSESSID. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the web.
- wp-settings-4 / wp-settings-time-4. Technical cookies that allow you to view the page, display content and interact with it without obtaining any user information.
- _wfwaf-authcookie-xxx. Wordfence secuity uses it to authenticate the user’s login request. This cookie is persistent and expires in 1 day.
This site uses third party cookies:
- _ga. It is used to differentiate users. Validity of 2 years since the update.
- _gid. Validity of two years, is to distinguish the users.
- _moove_gdpr_popup. When this cookie is enabled, these cookies are used to save your cookie configuration preferences.
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be communicated directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we give a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and the cookies from this site. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
• In some cases you need to install browser cookies in order for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company store cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when law compels this. Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards.
• For any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us through the Contact section.